Think about how your favourite book, or a book important to you, could be represented in a simple jar.
We are hoping for some wonderful, creative entries that will go on display in the school library, in order to offer inspiration on future 'reads' for other people.
• Find a clean jar with a lid.
• Decide which book to use.
• Find pictures, models, small things which represent the book.
Include key words, ,phrases and quotes from the book, if you like.
• Put the book’s title and author on the jar.
• Put a label with your name and new class on the jar.
• Ta Da! Done! Bring it to school on the 4th September 2019.
There will be prizes for the best entry in EYFS/ Key Stage 1/ Lower KS2 and Upper KS2.