Pupils are required to wear the school uniform which consists of:-
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo – only available from the school. Prices currently £10.00 for sweatshirts and £12.00 for cardigans
- We also have a reversible purple school fleece zip jacket, which is optional. This needs to be ordered from the school before the October Half Term – we will contact you nearer the time. Price to be confirmed but approx. £15.00
- Book Bags with the school logo – only available from the school. Price currently £5.00
All the items below are available locally, i.e. Primark, Tesco, Sanco, Asda, Sainsburys, Lidl, Aldi, Marks & Spencer and other similar shops:-
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, tailored shorts, skirts and pinafores – NO leggings
- Plain grey, black or white tights / socks
- Nursery children can wear SMART black or grey jogging bottoms
- Purple & white check summer dresses
- Flat sensible black school shoes NO trainers, NO boots, NO heels, NO open-toed sandals
- PE Kit – white round neck T-shirt (NO polo shirts), black shorts, black plimsolls, white socks. Black or grey jogging bottoms (no logos) when it is cold
Children with shoulder length hair MUST have their hair up or tied back with hair elastics. (if your child comes in without their hair tied back we will provide a hair elastic)
NO LARGE HAIR DECORATIONS OR RIBBONS PLEASE
Reception pupils need a PE Kit after the October Half Term. Nursery pupils do not need a PE Kit
- In Winter children may come to school wearing boots but must change into school shoes or plimsolls for the school day.
- If children are wearing inappropriate footwear during the school day they will be changed into their plimsolls or (if available) they will be given a pair of used plimsolls to wear.
- No jewellery except small studs which MUST be removed for PE.
- Nail varnish is prohibited
- NO trainers / NO boots
Please ensure that all articles of clothing are named.